To protect the rights and interests of both parties, Science Publications (SCIPUB) requires an exclusive licence that clearly stipulates our rights and the specific rights retained by authors. We ask the corresponding author to grant this exclusive licence to SCIPUB on behalf of all authors. Science Publications agrees to publish the manuscript and has the right:
- to publish, reproduce, distribute, display and store the manuscript;
- to translate the manuscript into other languages;
- to create adaptations, reprints, and create summaries, extracts and/or, abstracts of the manuscript;
- to create any other derivative work(s) based on the manuscript;
- to include electronic links from the manuscript to third party material;
- to license any third party to do any or all of the above;
- to authorize SCIPUB to take legal proceedings in the copyright owner's name and on the author(s)' behalf if the author(s)' believe that a third party is infringing or is likely to infringe copyright in the manuscript.
Authors are allowed to use their own articles for non-commercial purposes without seeking permission from SCIPUB. For commercial use we need to know about it. Authors retain the following right to:
- Post a PDF of their article to fellow researchers for educational purposes only;
- Make a reasonable number of copies for personal or non-commercial use. This includes the contributor's own teaching purposes;
- Republish part or all of the article in a book or other publication edited by the author (except for multiple contributions in the same book or publication);
- Use the illustrations and research data in their own future works;
- Use the article in course packs in the authors'institution. This does not apply if a commercial charge is made for the compilation or training programme;
- Use the work for further research and presentations at meetings;
- Reuse all or part of the published manuscript in other works for non-commercial purposes, the original publication in a SCIPUB journal must be approved through a note or citation in a format acceptable to Science Publications;
- Use their own material in other publications, provided that the journal is acknowledged as the original place of publication and SCIPUB journals is notified in writing and in advance.
All articles published by SCIPUB will be distributed under the terms and conditions of the Creative Commons Attribution License(CC-BY). So anyone is allowed to copy, distribute, and transmit the article on condition that the original article and source is correctly cited.